Notice: All Bolts will be pre-flashed with VIA supported firmware. The final version have been changed to frosted acrylic layers. And please read the notice part of this page. Thanks!
Updated Jan 18:
There will be a soldering version without any RGB LEDs, priced at 110USD. ETA 1-2 weeks later.
Updated Nov 21:
Thank you all. The Bolts have been sold out.
Updated Nov 14:
Suspended confirming orders. The rest of Bolts will be opened after stock taking.
Updated Nov 7:
10 spots open for sale. Please email to email@example.com, and specify the information: 1) PayPal email address; 2) Country and zip code; 3) Phone number for shipping.
Updated Oct 24:
All reservation orders has been processed. Spots will be opened soon.
Updated Oct 3:
The first batch of reservation orders has been sent out. The second batch will be invoiced in two weeks. After that, about 15 slots of spots will be opened.
Bolt is a 40% ergo keyboard kit.
The acrylic version includes:
- Acrylic layer case.
- Lasercut one side mirror-polished stainless steel plate and bottom board.
- Foam between plate and PCB.
- Yellow PCB with Kailh hotswap sockets, 13 WS2812 LEDs ( 9 for underglow and 4 for the bolt logo).
- Screws and a hex wrench.
Bolt is QMK and VIA supported. The kit weighs 1kg.
Spots price 130USD, PayPal fee and shipment fee excluded.
Total: 130USD+Shipment Fee+4.4% PayPal Fee
To US, it will be 130+36+4.4%*(130+36)=173USD
Carrier and Shipment:
All kits sold will be shipped by SF Express. The package weighs more than 1kg but it could be send as 1kg at the carrier.
You can check the actual shipping rate here: http://www.sf-express.com/cn/en/dynamic_function/price/
The origin is China/Guangdong/Shenzhen/Nanshan
IMPORTANT: The carrier can't ship to P.R..
- The switch puller is a common tool for customized keyboard kit. Although Bolt is a hot swap kit, a switcher puller will not be provided in the kit. If you are having trouble getting a workable switcher puller, you could ask Jacky when you confirm order.
- The mirror-polished plate is laser cut, so there are some melting flaws and scratches on the edges. While cleaning the surface of laser cut plate, the protection sticker has been removed and some scratches are inevitable. Those flawed plates will not be classified as b stocks.
- The acrylic is laser cut too, so there will be some glue melting on the edges which may need cleaning. The edge of the acrylic layers can not be perfectly smooth.
- The light adjustment part of Bolt logo needs DIY. A simple piece of paper can do the job but you can try other materials.
- In order to keep the package light weight and compact, all kits will be pre-assembled and packed in one simple box. The protection stickers for acrylic layers will be kept, which you have to remove them yourself.
- All kits sold are in normal condition. Some small flaws may be inevitable, please reconsider the purchase if you are very sensitive to that.
- All PCB will be fully tested before shipped out.
- The package will be sent to carrier within 7 days after paid. Tracking number will be provide after that.