Update Sep 10:
Most of the parts are ready. Need some time to pack up. Thanks again for your patience.
Update Aug 30:
New version of layer case sample is in manufacturing.
Update Aug 26:
Layout improvement confirmed.
Working on PCBs next...
Update Aug 10:
The acrylic Bolt is postponed. Estimated time to ship out the spots will be in mid-Sep. As a compensation, the final invoice price will be lower to 100USD. Sorry to all the customers who joined the reservation.
Update July 16:
Reservation closed. All 22 requests are received.
Confirmation will be sent in next several days, and spots are in preparing. Some details of Bolt layout will be improved. All progress will be updated here. It may take 2-3 weeks to preparing the spots. Thanks for your patience.
With 22 orders, the acrylic kits may get upgraded. Hope you will like the final acrylic version. Again, thanks for all your support!
Bolt is a 40% ergo keyboard kit.
The acrylic version inludes:
- Acrylic layer case.
- Lasercut one side mirror-polished stainless steel plate.
- Foam between plate and PCB.
- Yellow PCB with Kailh hotswap sockets, 13 WS2812 LEDs ( 9 for underglow and 4 for the bolt logo).
- Screws and Rubber feet.
Bolt is QMK-supported. The kit weighs 0.6kg.
120USD for the kit, PayPal fee and shipment fee excluded.
Total: 120USD+Shipment Fee+4.4% PayPal Fee
To US, it will be 120+26+4.4%*(120+26)=152.4USD
Carrier and Shipment:
All kits sold will be shipped by SF Express. The package weighs more than 0.6kg so it will be round to 1kg at the carrier. To US, it's 26USD. To other countries please check the shipment fee with Jacky.
You can check the actual shipping rate here: http://www.sf-express.com/cn/en/dynamic_function/price/
The origin is China/Guangdong/Shenzhen/Nanshan
If you are interested, you can join this no upfront payment reservation for Bolt acrylic kit. Please email to email@example.com with your PayPal address, your location. A confirmation will be sent after your reservation is received. When spots are ready, PayPal invoice will be sent and an email notification will be sent to your email address
- The mirror-polished plate is laser cut, so there are some melting flaws on the edges.
- The acrylic is laser cut too, so there will be some glue melting on the edges which may need cleaning.
- The light adjustment part of the logo needs DIY. A simple piece of paper can do the job but you can try other materials.
- In order to keep the package light weight and compact, all kits will be pre-assembled and packed in one simple box. But the protecting stickers for acrylic layers will not be removed in order to avoid scratches.
- All kits sold are in normal condition. Some tiny small flaws may be inevitable, please reconsider the purchase if you are very sensitive to that.
- All PCB will be fully tested before shipped out.
- The package will be sent to carrier within five days after paid. Tracking number will be provide after that.